Stratascale Horizon Report: Cybersecurity (Vol. 3) – Zero Trust Series: Access Management
As security leaders continue to prioritize Zero Trust strategies, they often struggle with maintaining an effective Access Management (AM) program due to ad hoc and manual processes.
An AM solution, effectively implemented, helps ensure the proper balance between managing risk and enabling business needs. In this Horizon Report by Stratascale (an SHI company), we identify that while not all AM solutions are created equal, security leaders must start by:
- identifying their organization’s precise needs through data classification
- collaborating with stakeholders from varying lines of business
- assessing their environment’s technology requirements
- defining their risk appetite
- exploring the business and strategic impact of various access management solution capabilities
We also provide recommendations for how IT leadership should efficiently manage and secure data, applications, and assets within their environment in response to the ever-evolving technology and threat landscape.