Data Governance Strategy
Organizations are realizing the importance of protecting and enriching data to stay competitive.
Data governance determines data quality and provides consistent and trustworthy information needed to make business-critical decisions and meet company objectives. Unfortunately, even the best security programs are still susceptible to being breached, and most organizations fail to fully leverage the value of their data. To protect these assets and maximize their potential, you need to regularly review technologies and processes to identify improvement opportunities that will enable secure, informed business decisions. Developing a Data Governance Strategy will drive business goals by rationalizing controls while also maximizing use and minimizing risk across the enterprise.
Stratascale Data Governance Strategy
Stratascale’s Data Governance Strategy can help align your existing data controls with your desired business outcomes and industry standards. We provide actionable insights that ensure the integrity and quality of your data throughout its lifecycle while maximizing its business value. Our structured approach gives our experts the tools they need to:
- Review your current state of governance, risk, and compliance
- Determine the desired outcomes for your governance strategy
- Identify gaps in your current data governance practices and customize the best governance framework to enable and protect your business interests
- Establish formal decision-making criteria and processes for secure data handling
- Document your new data governance strategy, including roles and responsibilities, controls, and guidelines
- Design and implement controls to further secure your high-risk data